Via the website https://www.businessforsale.eu/ of WebshopOvername BV, privacy sensitive data or personal data is processed. WebshopOvername BV considers the careful handling of personal data very important. Personal data is therefore carefully processed and protected by us.
In our processing we comply with the requirements set by the Personal Data Protection Act (Wbp). That means, among other things, that we:
- Clearly state what purposes we process personal data. We do this through this privacy and cookie statement;
- Try to restrict our collection of personal data to only the personal information required for legitimate purposes;
- You first ask for explicit permission to process your personal information in cases where your permission is required;
- Take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and that also demands from parties that process personal data in our assignment;
- Respect your right to provide, correct or remove your personal information on your application .
In this privacy and cookie statement we identify which personal data we collect and use and for what purpose. We recommend that you read this statement carefully.
This privacy statement was last modified on August 9, 2016 .
Purpose of processing
We process your personal information in general for the following purposes:
- Granting access to the website;
- Delivering our mediation service;
- Creating an account and using the functionality of the website;
- Analyzing statistics and optimizing the website.
Use of personal data
By using our website you leave certain information. That can be personal information. We keep and use only the personal information provided directly by you or which is clearly provided to us for processing. WebshopOvername BV will not use the personal information for any other purpose unless you have given prior written consent.
With the information you provide to us, we always make clear which data on the website will be visible to all (public data) and data used by us only (non-public data). Users of our website may request certain non-public information. You decide whether or not you want to share that information with the user in question.
In order to use our website you need an account. When creating an account, we will ask you to provide some personal information to us. The information you enter in creating an account will be retained as long as it is necessary to use our services and the website.
When creating a profile for the website, we ask you for the following information (depending on the information you optionally add):
- First and last name;
- e-mail address;
- phone number;
- Information about the web store that you offer or search for.
The above data is used for the following purposes:
- Creating an account;
- Providing information about, and use of, the services of WebshopOvername BV;
- Manually matching profiles from sellers and buyers;
- Offering similar services.
In order to verify your identity, we may also request you to make an iDeal transaction, to send a copy of a valid ID, or to disclose your identity in another way. These data are treated strictly confidential at all times and are only requested to guarantee the reliability of our service.
If you have registered as a seller, the information you provide will also be used to compile an ad.
We may, if you have given permission, contact you for commercial purposes by e-mail. Any communication along this route will include a cancellation option.
Provision to third parties
We will not disclose the personal data you provide to third parties unless you have given permission for this, unless necessary for the performance of the agreement you conclude with us or if it is legally required.
As part of our service, your public information on our website can also be used to recruit potential buyers or promote the e-commerce website through channels other than our own website.
We take security measures to limit abuse and unauthorized access to personal data. In particular, we take the following measures:
- Logical access control, using passwords;
- Automatic logging of all actions relating to personal data;
- Encryption (encryption) of digital files with personal data;
- Security of network connections through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology;
- Targeted Access Restrictions;
- Control of assigned powers.
Changes to this privacy statement
We reserve the right to make changes to this privacy statement. Changes will be published via the website and we will keep old versions available. It is advisable to consult this privacy statement regularly so that you are aware of these changes.
Insert and edit your data
If you have an account for our website, you will have the opportunity to see, change or delete your personal information upon written request. If the data is not correct, you can request us to change or delete the information in writing (and also by email). To prevent abuse, we may ask you to prove your identity.
If you have any questions about your privacy, please contact us by contacting us through the contact details below.
Burgemeester Haspelslaan 25
1181 NB Amstelveen